- Estate planning, introduction
- Estate planning, reasons and timing
- Estate planning, brief overview
- Check up for your will
- Last will and testament
- Contract of succession (aka contract to will) and inheritance renunciation contracts
- Business succession plan
- Funeral directive
- Organizational arrangements: leave everything orderly
- Estate administration, probate services, partition
- Inheritance litigation and inheritance dispute
- Revision of the inheritance law, part 1
ESTATE PLANNING, REASONS AND TIMING
What’s stopping you from planning your estate?
Because of loved ones you will leave behind, you should urgently settle your affairs. It’s the only way you’ll have the peace of mind that you’ve done everything you can.
Timing of estate planning.
Do you want clarity on how your assets will be distributed after your passing? Do you want peace of mind that your loved ones are covered if something happens to you? When is the right time to address this?
Why is it necessary to provide for your dependent loved ones?
Do you meet your emotional responsibility?
I can help you. Give me a call.